• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VS tubing ! Buy this for captop

autoexebat

I looked all over the place , ordered some on eBay weeks ago but finally gave up and checked Amazon . I got it and its perfect . Everything fits nice and snug and you get 10 feet. $6.99 and 1 day shipping.

For the underside of captop and pumps.

Last edited:

spb

✨鞄➕
where are you buying cap tops without the tubing? every time I buy one it comes with two tubes attached

spb

✨鞄➕
What printer model do you have ?
I have a Roland VS-300i, but I only buy OEM cap tops because I've heard bad things about the generic ones. I have enough headaches without having to worry about whether the head has a good seal to the cap. The places I buy from stock other generic parts like spit pads and cutting strips but not the OEM cap tops

autoexebat

I have a Roland VS-300i, but I only buy OEM cap tops because I've heard bad things about the generic ones. I have enough headaches without having to worry about whether the head has a good seal to the cap. The places I buy from stock other generic parts like spit pads and cutting strips but not the OEM cap tops
I've been using generic cap tops for my vs-300i for 10 years .. never an issue at all .