• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rush help please... Wells Fargo PMS?

J Hill Designs

this may be of some help: a petition for sign variance for a wells fargo:

2. The petitioner requests approval of a variation to the approved color palette for signs within the OSC District. The petitioner proposes yellow lettering on both wall signs and the ground sign (108u from the Pantone color chart), which is a permitted color for sign lettering and trim. The petitioner also proposes a red background color on the ground sign (206u from the Pantone color), which is a few shades brighter than the permitted red background color of 1945u. Staff can support the variation for the proposed red background color as the red is part of the Wells Fargo trademarked color scheme, but recommends that the red background only be utilized or boxed around the lettering rather than across the entire sign face. The OSC Section of the Village Sign Ordinance states the following:

jkdbjj

Jhill I did find that doc online, but they seemed off. thank you though.

Insignia, thanks a bunch.

jkdbjj

Insignia, are these colors difficult to hit with the right profiles? Or should they be pretty straight forward with a calibrated system on wide format printing?

Letterbox Mike

Insignia, are these colors difficult to hit with the right profiles? Or should they be pretty straight forward with a calibrated system on wide format printing?

If your profiles are dialed in they should come out perfect, they're both well within gamut for a 4-color printer. We've printed quite a lot of stuff for several local WF offices and have never had any color matching issues.

Be aware, I don't know how your area is, but around here their compliance officer is strict as all get out. Usually big companies don't really check up on stuff like this too much but we've never done something for Wells Fargo that wasn't inspected by compliance, and they're picky. Your neighborhood may be different, but I'd make sure you nail the colors to be safe...

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Same here.... we printed 6 full bus wraps along with a bunch of other stuff. They were very specific about making sure the colors were right and someone did check and yes they are picky.

If your profiles are dialed in they should come out perfect, they're both well within gamut for a 4-color printer. We've printed quite a lot of stuff for several local WF offices and have never had any color matching issues.

Be aware, I don't know how your area is, but around here their compliance officer is strict as all get out. Usually big companies don't really check up on stuff like this too much but we've never done something for Wells Fargo that wasn't inspected by compliance, and they're picky. Your neighborhood may be different, but I'd make sure you nail the colors to be safe...