• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ryan here from So Cal

WCVSigns

Hello,

Well not much to say, I have been doing signs now since 1995. I started on a military base doing all there signs then decided it was time to start my own business (West Coast Vinyl Signs) Its been a couple years now and things are goin good. Just built my first website for my business now I got to sit back and see what kind of business it brings in.
Cya around
http://www.wcvsigns.com

Velocity

Right Coast welcomes the Left Coast.

I was stationed at Edwards for 4 years, left in 95 and I can only imagine how it has grown out there.

WCVSigns

im about 15 minutes from there and yes it has grown. houses are around 500K-over a million now and all my motocycle riding spots are now housing tracks

Velocity

im about 15 minutes from there and yes it has grown. houses are around 500K-over a million now and all my motocycle riding spots are now housing tracks

I guess Rosemond isnt that sleepy little truck stop any more.

But I digress, Welcome to S101, I will shoot the Sh*t with you on another thread.

J