• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Salary for experienced digital operator?

RoCo

What would be the expected salary range of a digital operator (inkjet, solvent, dyesub, and UV), 15 years experience in every step of the process from conception and design to finishing and installation?

Thanks in advance for any input!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Between $9.00 an hour to $28.00 an hour or about $41,000 salaried so then you don't have any overtime.

WinGraphics

Premium Subscriber
Timely Post! My production manager just quit and i have to hire a new person immediately. I put an add in Craigslist yesterday and only one or two has applied at the wage of "$12 per hour or more depending on capabilities" I thought i would get flooded by now.

ProWraps

why would you pay more than minimum wage? hell, everytime i put an ad up, i get a majillion responses telling me that even though none of them have any experience "it cant be that hard".

so yeah, if its not that hard, then i guess minimum wage.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I found one guy....ex military....referred to me by a friend who I trained from scratch. He's a GOOD operator whom I trust to print the jobs I need done. He had the mental and personal attitude that makes him good at anything he wants to learn to do. If you dont find someone experienced, you really need to find someone like this guy! $15 per hour