• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Save $120 - Variable Speed SDS Rotary Hammer

phototec

Save $120 on a 10 Amp 3-in-1 1-1/8" Variable Speed SDS Rotary Hammer

Yea, I know it's NOT a Hilti, Milwaukee, or a Bosh, however it doesn't cost like those either.

I have a friend that owns a larger sign shop, and he uses these all the time because his employee's tend to drop his Rotary Hammer Drills from high places, and even the best ones break when hitting the concrete below. So, he purchases these at Harbor Freight and it's not a big deal when they go boom....

:thumb:

Attachments

• image_21842.jpg
    image_21842.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 142
  • SDS Rotary Hammer Super Coupon.jpg
    SDS Rotary Hammer Super Coupon.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 59

rjssigns

Like I said in a previous post. That mega-dollar Hilti SDS will splatter just like a Harbor Freight SDS when air freighted off a ladder or scaffold.

At least with HF's extended warranty you walk out with a new one. They don't care if you backed over it with your truck or set fire to it.

phototec

Like I said in a previous post. That mega-dollar Hilti SDS will splatter just like a Harbor Freight SDS when air freighted off a ladder or scaffold.

At least with HF's extended warranty you walk out with a new one. They don't care if you backed over it with your truck or set fire to it.[/QUOTE]

:goodpost:

That's a good point, I have forgotten about their exteneded warranty!

:thankyou:

David Wright

Got that deal last month for one rough install job. A week of work and it put my other two (non sds) hammerdrills to shame.