• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SC50670HD deliverd

Arrived today!! Techs will be here thursday to set it up. We had the GS for 2 years without a hitch and cant wait to fire this up:rock-n-roll:

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 85
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 68
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 79
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 65

paulica

hey there,

congratulations on getting your machine. As a past GS6000 user, please tell me the difference in print quality between the two ?

I just found some print samples on the GS, and comparing them to our sc30600, i see less granulated prints on the new machine.

Also, it would be interesting to see a gamut comparison between this machine and let's say a water based 11880 Epson.

Our aim is to eventually get an 70600, and start doing high quality jobs, that don't need lamination, as they would on waterbased equipment.

We actually did some photos for a customer of ours on a 220 high gloss material, on our 4 color machine, and the audience was very impressed.