• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Scanner problem

BRUSHMARKS

I am trying ot "scan to vector" in Gerber composer version 2.6 and i am getting this error. also get same error in PS CS3 when i go to import. I tryed disconnecting and reconnecting all cables for scanner, with no luck. Went into the scanners folder and did a test scan and everything worked fine there. any ideas would help.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 85

GARY CULY

Well attachment is too small for me to read but ill tell ya in omega if it says something to the effect "cant find twain device" or about that you have to go in and tell omega where to look ..should be a "select twain device" there in a drop down tab somewhere ..once you click that deal it should work..i do remeber trying to get my scanner to work the last time it was a 2-3 hour ordeal ..Fred Weiss helped me get it going that time ..mayby he will chime in here .he is a omega whiz ...more will probly post so keep this on front page ...

BRUSHMARKS

I already went under tools> options> 5- images and went to twain device. i have the right scanner selected. i clicked apply and ok. doesn't seem to do the trick