• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Schein Holographics Coarse Brushed Gold

Kemble

I've been buying my Coarse Brushed Gold by Schein Holographics from Sign Warehouse and when I went to order it this time they don't have any more and it's been discontinued (from the manufacture).

Does anyone know of any other vinyl supply company that carried this type & brand material that may still have some on the shelves?

Thanks

Jim Doggett

I've been buying my Coarse Brushed Gold by Schein Holographics from Sign Warehouse and when I went to order it this time they don't have any more and it's been discontinued (from the manufacture).

Does anyone know of any other vinyl supply company that carried this type & brand material that may still have some on the shelves?

Thanks

Hi Kemble,

Yeah; sorry about that. The coarse brushed film was discontinued and we've been unable to find a substitute. But we'll keep looking into possible alternatives.

Best Regards,

Jim

Kemble

I really hope you can find an alternative very soon (at a reasonable price). I have probably less than 4 yards left (I buy in 30yrd rolls) and I sell some of it just about every day/other day.

Jim Doggett

I'll let Jerry, our product manager, know it is urgent. Fingers crossed. Meanwhile, thanks for your loyalty to Shein Holo!!!

Best,
Jim

JBarraxSW

Hi guys.
We disontinued that product because of slow sales, but it can be special ordered. Call us up and we'll get a roll sent your way. :)