• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Scrolling Advertising Graphics for Trucks

cartoad

Looked at one of the trucks that have a box on the back that have scrolling advertisements sides and front as well as back. The truck also can be opened up so merchandise can be on display in it. The owner asked me if we can print the graphics for his truck when he sells the advertising space. I need to find out if I can do this printing in house on our Roland SP540, but do not know what the material is. I don't have anything that is heavy enough for this use on the shelf. Also one of the panels I was able to look at had a seam system like a ziploc bag and then it was clear taped.
Is anyone doing this kind of printing in house? If not do any of the merchant members here do it?
Since this is an open forem if you have any pricing, please contact me with that info via private message,
Any help or suggestions on this are appreciated, if possible would like to do in house.
Thanks
Hal

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 84

msrobere

I did some printing for these trucks before. The sizes were 5x5 and 5x10. The ziploc part came on a roll that you could put on the material that has self adhesive on it. The material I used was Shil. I can remember what model number of the material was but like the same stuff for the pop up banner stands. The company I did them for closed up.