• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Searching for a printer...?

JMDigital

I am in search of a desktop printer that will print on this type of sign. This is a BOOTH ID sign for Tradeshows. I used to print these with an old EPSON inkjet printer, over the years Epson has changed the paper feed angle just enough to make the new Epson printers jam. Here is a pic of the sign.

What I am trying to find is a desktop printer that can handle the thickness of this blank. It is 44" wide by 7.5in tall. The Epson driver does have a custom setting that will handle this size. They have taken away the manual adjustment for thickness. This is a card stock thickness however I do not know the exact size. It does print on the new C88+ however you have to help manually push it through. The older Epson’s would pull the paper without help.

If anyone has any ideas on a printer that would do this let me know. It has to be a windows based printer, the software that we use to make the signs is EXCEL and there can be over 200 to print at a time. These used to be done in VINYL that was even worse!

Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• img113.jpg
    img113.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 156

JMDigital

Thats what we have been doing. Bought 5 off ebay. 3 worked. all were used as-is. So im going to try to find a new printer that will do it.