• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Searching for an a-frame

Cynosure

Does anyone know where to get the a-frame units that Oakley signs uses for their open house signs? I have had a few customers come looking for something small like that but have had no luck finding them. I doubt its something Oakley produces themselves...i thought they were more straight up printers. Thanks in advance!

Cynosure

I assumed they did, but I also figured it would be at full retail prices. I was thinking of going to the source so I could make a little money on the frame itself.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yikes..................

No offense, but if you can't google something that about 1,000 places produce from $35. up to $180., then make your own and do it for less that way.

Cynosure

I know of plenty of places that sell the standard steel a-frames, I'm looking specifically for the ones like Oakley, which are not sold through Grimco, Wensco, Midwest Sign or any other of my local vendors....I guess I will keep looking, thanks

Cynosure

this is what I had in mind...

attachment.php

This is a sample photo. The frame itself isn't much, a lot lighter then the regular angle iron frame you suggested. I didn't see on Oakley's site where they sold these stands individually...just white or black angle iron. They called these "poly tent signs". Maybe I'm just chasing shadows...

Attachments

• CB-1824POL100TNTd1up.png
    CB-1824POL100TNTd1up.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 195

Cynosure

The sample photo is 4 posts above yours. I thought it was the only kind they had, didn't realize they sold multiple types.