• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Second Tour of Duty

Kevin Dooley

Merchant Member Representative
Greetz, all - I worked for Graphic Marking Systems for several months about 4 years ago. I left for 'greener pastures' - bah.

:help: ...What was I thinking? These guys are terrific.

Graphic Marking Systems (graphicms.com) makes the Convex vinyl - the material that conforms to curves, and I have a bunch of the savviest Edge people around working with me, right here. It's great to be back in the industry again for a second tour of duty. Some of you may think I'm nuts, but hey - I'm ready to listen, learn, and try to help anybody I can.

When it comes to Edge foils, Convex vinyls, "regular" vinyls, polyester label and tag material, as well as the new InvisInk - :cool1:- (you can only see this thermal-transfer-applied mark with a black light ...and only we have it) - I can help.

Let me know if you need anything!

Cheers.
KPD

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Welcome back Kevin.

For those unfamiliar with Graphic Marking Systems, they are a merchant member here.

Kevin Dooley

Merchant Member Representative
Thanks, Fred! Say, just to make sure I'm in step with rules & regs, how hard did I push the "commercialization" envelope with my less-than-subtle product placements?

high impact

You "pushed" pretty hard...good thing Fred followed up on your post! LOL

WELCOME BACK!!!

Last edited: