• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Semi Doors, What you guys getting?

J

john1

Hey, What you guys getting for a pair of semi doors

I'm at $100 basic, $150 2 color, $200-250 more than 2 colors installed

A local guy who used to do alot of trucks around here has disapeared so it's time to take over :thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Over 30 years ago I was doing better than $250 for two colors hand painted on a set of doors. Pictorials cost more. Those guys always wanted feathers, faces or something extra. Took about two hours w/o pictures. Pictures could add $3-400 to $1,000 more. Only took an extra hour or so. They always paid cash. Truck drivers, pizza shops and Chinese take out... always paid in cash. Saweet !! Go figure ??

trik

How much vinyl are you putting on for $100? Remember the value of a sign, not just material costs. Sounds cheap!

skyhigh

for REAL basic, I start out at $175 (2 doors 1 color cut vinyl). Sky's the limit from there. These guys really love their trucks (I was always partial to women myself), and don't mind paying to get what they want.

My average 2 door job would be in the $375-$450 range. And I throw in the DOT's for nothing. Now, if you start talking about airbrushed pics, then you're into a whole different ballgame for price.