• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shirts

midnightmadman

Is there a way to make printed shirts with my prismjet? I only need a couple and thought there is a way but not sure how to do it.
Thanks!

Mike_Koval

You can absolutely do shirts on your Mutoh. All you need is a heat press of course, and some printable material for apparel. We carry an extensive line of meterials for solvent and eco-solvent printers for lights as well as darks. Applicable to mostly any fabric. Feel free to contact me at anytime and i can send along a sample or answer any questions you might have.

TonyHoles

What temperature does that material transfer at? The reason I ask is I have an extra heat press that I want to get rid of but it's maximum heat is 350 degrees. If anyone is looking for one I have one at a cheap price PM me.

Arstron

350 should be fine, we get our materials from imprintables and I print onto their color pint 2 material with my mutoh valuejet. I do not remember the exact tempeture we use (another employee does most of the heatpressing, I just do the prints for them when I have to). It should say on the imprintables website though what the temp ranges are though.