• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Music?

artbot

radio head is a heavy rotator.

right now,

listening to an Ane Burn discography (kind of a norwegian tracy chapman but way better). probably one if the best unknown female folk singers (unknown in the US).

i used to blast tool, and SOD, etc. but that was when i was more manic. now i keep it upscale and soothing.

signswi

Music: Electro House, Dubstep, Brostep, Mashup, Plunderphonics, Glitch

Podcasts: NPR, TWiT network, Slate, Sitepoint and a multitude of entrepreneurship, marketing and design casts

mikey-Oh

CHIRP Radio's my favorite station when I'm not exploring.

The garage next door, where I wrap, is always blasting country.
It's fine in small doses.
After four consecutive work days of ch!tkicking, I'm on the verge of mass homicide.
:banghead:

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Got my Ipod running to some speakers....mix of Rock and Country here.
Breaking Benjamin, Springsteen, 3 Doors Down, Goo Goo Dolls, Jimmy Buffett, Jason Aldean, Justin Moore When I need to get my "redneck" on....I break out his really twangy stuff to drive my secretary nuts! HAHAHAHAH.
Snow Patrol and Toad the wet Sprocket to mellow out to.

Rojo

Usually talk radio but somedays I leave it on the Twang channel on accuradio.com or KPIG out of California. Whatever it is it's not loud enough to really hear from the customer area.

KPIG, that's hilarious. I live a couple miles from the home of KPIG. Freedom, CA.

D&Tgraphics

Lately a lot of Appleseed Cast, Band of Horses, Minus the Bear and Skrillex.

Most of you will have no idea who these bands are. :rock-n-roll:

Speedsterbeast

Stuff most people never heard of:

Slightly Stoopid
Pepper
Sublime
Ben Harper
The Expendables
JJ Cale
Donovan Frankenreiter
G. Love and Special Sauce
Toots and the Maytals
John Butler Trio
Taj Mahal
Matt Costa

Kottwitz-Graphics

I have my computer hooked to a stereo, and I play 80's hair bands from slacker and pandora, mostly...

But if I want to hear something specific, I'll just crank up my itunes. I have 15,939 songs.... 47.6 days worth of music. 102.31 gb of data.

Everything ranging from Poison, Cinderella, Ratt, Warrent, and other hair bands to heavier stuff... Metallica, Anthrax, to Joe Satriani to some rap (not listened to very much) to Pink Floyd, Enigma, and Jean Michael Jarre (when I'm designing)...

Right now...Teenie Marie's Emerald City.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
most of the time country plays in the main area of the shop, we get a lot of truckers and whenever I deviate to anything like classical, alternative, speed metal, whatever I get the same "What the F**K is that S***?!?!" mostly with classical too. Cretons.

In the back work area I keep it mostly to classical (pandora I throw Chopin in the listing and I'm happy for hours), speed metal (great stuff) and alternative and punk. ... on days when I want to bother truckers ... jpop.