• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Should I be upset?

Suz

Well, I'd be inpatient at this point, that is for sure. Hope it all comes together for you soon! I remember the waiting!

Bly

It took me a couple of months to get mine, and when it came it was broken.
But I have other printers so it didn't really matter.
And I didn't put down a cent until it was running.

I've also owned HP lf printers before and so know the company is a juggernaut that sometimes can not be understood or made to change direction.
I also think their sales and promotion side is a little stronger than their supply side. But hey we got a sweet cheap printer didn't we?

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i paid for mine on the 28th, wasn't promised any dates, mine is arriving today. i wasn't at all unhappy with the time frame as i have two printers now and was to busy to care anyway.

gave me the time to get things ready anyway....

all the ink and materials promised arrived just a few days after ordering.

i'm happy i went with grimco.

i paid for mine on the 28th, wasn't promised any dates, mine is arriving today. i wasn't at all unhappy with the time frame as i have two printers now and was to busy to care anyway.

gave me the time to get things ready anyway....

all the ink and materials promised arrived just a few days after ordering.

i'm happy i went with grimco.

+1 on Grimco, I think the only thing I haven't ordered through them is a printer/laminator/plotter. But everything else comes on time as promised. And if I get any bad rolls or any issues they always make sure to fix it next day.

quicksigns

Well, I'd be inpatient at this point, that is for sure. Hope it all comes together for you soon! I remember the waiting!

Thanks. Only one more day til tech shows up. Installed the legs and up to the take-up reel. Don't want to do anything beyond that to void my warrenty