• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In Shoutout to Indriani Tia for a new world record!

White Haus

Not a Newbie
This has be be the most spam crap posts I've ever seen in one day.

Congratulations Indriani Tia for flooding everyone's feed with your garbage! Any last words before you (eventually) get booted?

Admins..............any way to limit number of new threads in a time period? Have new members answer trick questions to filter out the spammers?

Somehow this clown managed to stay dormant since August before unleashing his fury. Well done "sir"

Johnny Best

Tia is a nice guy, and likes to type, supports his large family in the Phillippines with this stuff.

Attachments

• s101bot.jpg
    s101bot.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 101

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You can tell that's from 1988, cause the last time I saw him, he lost quite a few teeth and his eye completely closed up.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Join our discussion on the spambots profile page. Take it to the source. You can ignore a member (not see their nonsense posts) , and still contribute (tell them off) with virtual post it notes on their locker door. For all to see. FYI.
Boudica forum trick #25.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
This "member" is not human - 342 posts of this crap and still counting. It's somehow times to wait out the waiting period required between posts.