• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Side Project

p3

Hey all. It isn't really sign related, but wanted to get some feed back. I know from a few posts a while back that some of ya'll here are into R/C hobbies. I have started creating a site to buy and sell used R/C cars and parts and stuff. The people that are into that hobby, feel free to check out www.renurc.com and tell me what you think.

I am in the process of adding manufacturers/models still, but have the major brands and models of kits on there. Slowly getting people to post their products on there as well. I wasn't showing it off to a lot of people (all though I realize this community is pretty big) but I haven't pushed any SEO stuff or advertised it anywhere else except for here, and word of mouth at my work.

Feel free to rip it apart and tell me what you think or if you have any used R/C stuff that you are trying to maybe get rid of feel free to post it on there. I figured that is really the only way to make sure I get all the manufacturers and models on there as well.

Sorry if I have wasted any of your time, just wanted to see what you guys thought (in terms of design/layout) along with show it to the few people that are into the hobby.

Thanks!