• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Design Ideas?

Marco

freestanding.jpg

Any recommendations/advice for this freestanding sign with multiple cabinets. Client/future tenant: Verizon Wireless.

Marco

The large cabinet will display Verizon Wireless, however I have no design idea for the smaller ones.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Is it an authorized retailer or reseller? Are they going to sell accessories? are they going to concentrate on the iphone? do they do repairs to the iphone? etc. ask your customer these things. go from there.

visual800

If this were my client I would suggest using only two of those poles or one side of sign and torching the other parts down, there is just too much going on with this sign. The two posts appear to be about 10' apart which leaves enough on top for 4' overhang on either side giving you as much as 18' and of course between the two posts is enough room for smaller signage