• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Magic Workshop VII

grampa dan

The seventh edition of the Sign Magic Workshop is now history. What a time of learning it was!

Normally we get together for some Chinese food on Thursday as a meet and greet, then go back to the shop to get the lay of the land. This time out it proved to be different!

Attendees started arriving just after noon on Thursday, eager to get started. I picked Jesse up from the airport just after lunch and when I got back to the shop we set things in motion. Since everyone was so eager to get started the demonstration project was kicked into gear right after supper. Despite everyone being tired from the travel and the time differences there was no lack of enthusiasm - right from the start.

Friday morning when I went out to the shop to unlock just before 8:00 am there were already folks waiting. The workshop didn't officially start until 9:00! And so it went through the weekend.

This group was a talented bunch with the projects showing off their skills. It was high energy from start to finish!

Today the shop looks like a shop does after this kind of activity. It was a GREAT time!

Thank you to all who attended and put their hearts into the learning.

sign_magic_7_group.jpg

Exhausted but happy in Yarrow...

-grampa dan

TheSellOut

Great Work Dan! You are surely an inspiration to us all whether we have attended your workshop or not! I hope to make it to one soon!!