• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Warehouse

surf city

So, I did email SW about my dilema with SW on 3/2/10 and it's been a few days since I sent it. Today is 3/10/10. You would think that someone would have contacted me and said "hey were are very, very sorry for your dealings with SW" at the least. And then maybe a "hey what can we do to get you back as a customer" type of thing. I think that might have renewed my faith a little in SW and I might possibly have tried them again but, hey I got nothing. So in my opinion, I guess SW doesn't really care about there reputation or the customer. It's really sad. Just my thoughts.

stickygraphics12

When I was in te market for a printer, I talked to them 3 times to send me a catalog and never received one. I don't understand why it was so hard to send me a catalog? Needless to say I am glad I didn't go with them b/c everyone at Beacon from customer service, tech support, to the guy who comes to my shop and does maintenance on my printer are professional and great to talk to.