• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

signburst reviews

g1sammons

I'm considering buying a signburst system and I'm looking for reviews and general input
I run flexi and photoshop or at least try .... iv just had bad luck with store bought towers had a few built that our out dated and never performed well to start...
Thanks

player

If you search this forum you will find many happy customer reviews about Signburst's products and service.

Marlene

there have been many reviews posted from happy customers and I am one of them. Casey is wonderful to work with and his customer service is outstanding. the computer we bought is great and I would never go back to any other computer options. it runs great, does everything I ask of it and never has an issue. if you buy one, you won't have any regrets

Marlene

if you get the inferno, ask for the old case as it has red LED in the front and when the fan spins, it looks like fire...simple pleasures always the best!