• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signjet Xaar print heads

dajama2k

Hello,

I bought a used signjet 25es the 100" printer. I put a few new heads in the machine and printed test prints. Everything ran perfect but then i did a jam test and one of the original heads does nothing at all. I flushed solution through the head and now it does not shoot through the nozzles it just come out like a stream of water.

When i received the machine one of the heads did this that is why i replaced some. I have tried to switch the head with a different spot and still the same problem. Is there a solution to this or just a new print head.

Also if someone knows where to purchase the heads in the us the xaar 126/50 please let me know so we do not need to order them from hong kong. I appreciate any information.

Jack Knight1979

they should last a good long time.

There are things you can do along the life of the head to prevent early failure, (search the site) but when something like this happens, it's over.

I had two old replacement heads sitting in a drawer that I threw in my machine two weekends ago. I had a head go so I needed something to keep me going for a couple days. Used heads was all I had.

Both of these old heads sprayed a solid band of ink when I printed a nozzle check.

When ever the head was fired it just sprayed ink like a faucet. Head removed and placed in trash.

New head works perfectly.