• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignLab 10

MSSigns23

I put in an old USB port trying to see what was on it and it has corrupted my Signlab 10 software where I cannot open anything. This keeps popping up. I have removed the USB and uninstalled it from my computer but it keeps giving me the same error. I took a screenshot if anyone can please help?

Attachments

• Signlab Screenshot.png
    Signlab Screenshot.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 310

netsol

the way to go back to "out of box" is with a program called "USB Oblivion"
it deletes ALL usb history (including mouse, kbd & flash drives.

unplug the dongle use usb oblivion, restart pc & start the whole process over

i have never touched signlab, so i am not sure if activation server enters the process, or if you have like a sentinel driver to stop services or uninstall before you do this.

Vassago

Plug the USB dongle into another USB port, or the dongle may be broken - unfortunately it's easily done - but luckily relatively easily fixed by someone who knows how to use a soldering iron.

Easiest way to check is to plug it into the machine and see if any messages pop up or the machine makes a sound (as long as you have speakers connected).

Deleting all usb info as others have said to Do will usually cause more issues as you'd have to reinstall drivers for every device you have.

guillermo

I put in an old USB port trying to see what was on it and it has corrupted my Signlab 10 software where I cannot open anything. This keeps popping up. I have removed the USB and uninstalled it from my computer but it keeps giving me the same error. I took a screenshot if anyone can please help?
Call the company you bought it from asking for help, if not, call Sign Lab, they are very good at responding to messages.