• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignLab "Crossgrade" cost?

ChiknNutz

Anyone know what the cost is to get SignLab (to run a Gerber Edge) if you get this crossgrade discount...and what do you need to qualify for it?

rcook99

Chris, I believe if you currently run another software for doing vinyl they will give you 50% discount to purchase there software.

signage

For the cross grade all you need is a legal copy of Flexi, omega, LXI and give them the dongle/serial number.

canadianchef

Hi Chris

I paid $1800.00 for the complete thermal package to run my Edge. All I had to do is send them a photo copy of my Flexi dongle with my registration number on it and then we were good to go.
Hope this helps.
Thanks
terry:Canada 2:

nuke

signs since 1999
Just do it

Signlab 8 has everything you need. I switched fom graphix advantage, 6 years ago, just got 8 installed and am still a big fan. they've added photo editing, gimp, all kinds of plug ins, fluid mask is my favorite.
got any questions. I'll try to answer with my experience.

ChiknNutz

Looks like it's $1800 for the latest version. Question, is the Gerber software any 'better' or is SignLab equally as good? Further, what about Flexi? I still don't have an Edge, but am looking hard at one.