• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

signs 365 post card

ddarlak

Go Bills!
it's the first thing i thought of when seeing the post card, then i though, they had to have some sort of permission before sending out all those postcards to all those sign professionals who would immediatly think "what were they thinking..."

then i saw this article on yahoo today...

Typestries

I for one think signs365 has some great ads out (including the JD one you mention). Oh yeah, that's me complimenting a company competing in the same space. Compliments due where due. Civility goes a long way in life. Nice article link.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
WOW..... yeah, I just got it and that does look a might suspicious to me.......... :Oops:

O

onlinestar

Let's talk about grimcos daily emails too, full of Disney Pixar characters and God knows what else

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Also wondering about the JD impersonation for the past several months. Perhaps they were looking to co-brand.

JB

ddarlak

Go Bills!
can someone post a pic of it I am eager to see what it was.... Link is dead

link still works, but was to other jd look-a-like

jd.jpg

:doh:

genericname

Ddarlak, what side of the falls are you on?

While I don't personally think it would be in violation of the Canadian Code of Advertising Standards, JD's lawyers could probably have a field day with it.