• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Signs of the Times magazines, anyone?

Perma Adv

Anyone out there collect old copies of "Signs of the Times" magazine? I'm cleaning out some storage areas and have found boxes and boxes of them, dating back to the mid 1960's.
I'm not going to ship them, but let me know if anyone in the northern Indiana area wants to pick them up. Otherwise, they are headed to the recycling bin in the near future.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Anyone out there collect old copies of "Signs of the Times" magazine? I'm cleaning out some storage areas and have found boxes and boxes of them, dating back to the mid 1960's.
I'm not going to ship them, but let me know if anyone in the northern Indiana area wants to pick them up. Otherwise, they are headed to the recycling bin in the near future.
How far are you from Angola, IN?

JB

SignosaurusRex

Ha! I remember when that was the main (only) rag that covered the bases until SignCraft came along.
After that SOTT pretty much went all"electric" and diffed most everything else.

Johnny Best

Once the editor of Signs of thr Times, Swormstedt Sr. died in 78 and his sons took over it went away from traditional sign painters and into all electric as Rex mentioned. It became an "Ad" mag.
Sound familiar?