• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignVOX for sales and management

Kevin-shopVOX

Happy Monday signs101'ers. Hope the weekend was a good one.

One of the great tools in SignVOX is the sales management aspect. I'm not sure how many of you have a sale team but using SignVOX is a great way to manage all aspects of your sales force. Manage leads by assigning them to reps to follow up and add sales notes. Assign tasks and responsibilities that you can easily follow up on and chart. See business mix, sales goals versus actuals, average order, quote and invoice as well as the ability to see that per sales rep. Also generate charts and graphs that easily identify top customers, business mix, end of day business and a whole lot more. SignVOX makes it easy to stay organized and on top of what the entrepreneur in you should be doing. Managing and growing your business. Plus it does some other cool stuff to like easy estimating and pricing, online proofing, electronic job board and job tracking. It will even update your Facebook page. And it will allow you to do all of this where ever you and your phone may be.

There are webinars available everyday this week (Monday-Friday) at 3:30pm EST to check out SignVOX. Simply PM me or send an email to kevin@signvox.com to join. Please mention which day you'd like to attend. I will reply with a link to join. For those that are interested I hope to see you sign up for a webinar to learn and ask questions.

bigben

Not a newbie
Thanks Kevin for the webinar. Your product awesome! Time saver, easy to use and it cost less than hire someone to manage all this.

Take a tour with Kevin, you won't regret it... :rock-n-roll:

Kevin-shopVOX

Thanks Kevin for the webinar. Your product awesome! Time saver, easy to use and it cost less than hire someone to manage all this.

Take a tour with Kevin, you won't regret it... :rock-n-roll:

Hey Ben..thanks for taking the time do view the demo. If you have any questions just ask! Thanks for the good words as well.

As a reminder I have taken the time to make demos available to anyone who wants to take a tour of SignVOX. Everyday at 3:30 EST. If it doesn't work for you drop me a line so we can do a different time that works for you. I'd be more than happy to do so.