• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SISER EASYPSV STARLING VINYL

dweavers

Looking at wether this product is printable or not? (eco solvent) I can find no mention of printability on Siser website. My local supplier says no as is plotter cutter only, but could try.
My initial thoughts say it should be as its only a Polymeric Calendared PVC vinyl, so should be?
The only thing special is its dishwasher safe.
Does anyone have any experience with this product as far as printing goes?
I will be getting a sample to try but the advise of this group would be very helpful.
In summary it is the dishwaher proof of this material that is required, and sets it apart from others, I just need to print on it.
Thank you and have a good day.

Last edited:

victor bogdanov

Sorry I should have made myself a little bit clearer, its the dishwasher proof that is required, and a normal printable vinyl wouldnt fit that category
I think its more of a marketing gimmick "dishwasher safe up to 80 washes top rack only" I bet most quality vinyls would hold up. I've had oracal 651 do perfectly fine in dishwasher and I have printed on oracal 651

The siser vinyl is just marketed towards cricut crowd that likes to decorate their Stanley cup hence the "dishwasher safe" claim

I think it would print just fine with eco solvent

Joe House

Sign Equipment Technician
The vinyl may be dishwasher safe, but I doubt the print would be. Test it will before using in production.