• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

small runs of stickers not laminated...suggestions

gnatt66

i like 3164 but it shrinks like a motha. i'm gonna try mosh's idea. and maybe some straight 651 as well..but i'd have to lam them.

splizaat

i like 3164 but it shrinks like a motha. i'm gonna try mosh's idea. and maybe some straight 651 as well..but i'd have to lam them.

3164 is a promotional vinyl, with a price that reflects that. Of course it shrinks....if you want vinyl that doesn't shrink, then you pay for something other than the cheapest vinyl that's printable. 3164 is excellent for handout stickers.

gnatt66

3164 is a promotional vinyl, with a price that reflects that. Of course it shrinks....if you want vinyl that doesn't shrink, then you pay for something other than the cheapest vinyl that's printable. 3164 is excellent for handout stickers.

I'm aware. Ive printed maybe 50 rolls of 3164, as I do a bunch of racecar stuff. Doesn't mean that I can't try another combination that's cheap and shrinks less.