• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

snowy log cabin look

crny1

I have a small building that needs to be wrapped to look like a snowy log cabin from like the swiss alps with some snow on the logs. Anyone know where I could find a tileable image like this? I havent had much luck searching. Thanks in advance.

crny1

Thanks Fred but they aren't quite what I am looking for. Haven't seen to find anything like the client has in their head......Guess I will continue to search.

jfiscus

Rap Master
You're probably going to have to PhotoShop this up yourself. You're going to have to go take some of your own photos of logs/boards for the wood, and then construct your own cabin, and then add some faux snow effect. It'll be a LOT of work. I would estimate 15+ hours of PS work and a few hours of HIGH-RES photography. Must be a great client!

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Has it occurred to you merely to Google "snowy log cabin"? That seems to generate a plethora of images. Perhaps one or more of them might fit your needs.

crny1

It is my main client and this total job will be upwards of 18-20k when all said and done......so yes its worth it in my opinion. I just am not a fan of photoshop and hate fumbling through it. I dont use it enough to be proficient with it.

J Hill Designs

It is my main client and this total job will be upwards of 18-20k when all said and done......so yes its worth it in my opinion. I just am not a fan of photoshop and hate fumbling through it. I dont use it enough to be proficient with it.

might wanna start learning then....

jfiscus

Rap Master
If you're not up to the task of PSing this, I would highly recommend subcontracting out the design to someone who is.
I've only done one wrap approaching that level of change, and it was a big PITA; full wrap interior and exterior of an ambulance.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I could do it, but I'm currently way over-booked already... I know one other guy that could do what you need, I'll PM ya.

OldPaint

for what your asking.........for.........do you know anyone who can DRAW??? or have something that can be a beginning idea...........we dont know what your really looking for......snowy log cabin......googled it found this..........somewhere near what you want???

Attachments

• snowy log cabin.jpg
    snowy log cabin.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 183

crny1

Unfortunately I cannot hand draw anything to any degree. What they are looking for is what would look like a small shed made like a log cabin in the snowy terrain. They also want it to look like fresh snow has landed on each of the logs and started to build up a little. THis building is literally a small box that is 8ftx4ftx 7ft tall. They want it to look like its made out of wood like a log cabin would be and they want snow on the logs. Attached is the "look" of snow on the logs they are referring too.

attachment.php

Attachments

• zima-sneg-sugroby-brevenchatyy.jpg
    zima-sneg-sugroby-brevenchatyy.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 159

OldPaint

ok.........little more understandable.....
can you.......take that photo, zoom in on a section of the logs(like dead center of wall)crop it out and tile it as needed??????

Attachments

• snowwall1.jpg
    snowwall1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 117