• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Socalfmf into

socalfmf

Hey everyone...>Sam here...some know me from other screenprinting boards, but I am tired of a certain someone and looking for gaining knowledge and learning from the experiences of others...

We run the following:

6 color M&R Sidewinder Manual
8 color M&R Diamondback auto
M&R Heatwave gas dryer
MSP3140 exposure unit
use all Neuman roller frames

for Embroidery we have
2 head SWF
single head SWF
misterogram single needle (this is for doing names)
6 head Baurdan

For printers we have
Mutoh 48" printer/plotter
24 inch graphtec

Looking forward to getting to know you guys better!!!

Sam Wildt

Last edited by a moderator:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
but I am tired of a certain someone and looking for gaining knowledge and learning from the experiences of others...

Perhaps a little tired of the boss? Be careful...being your own boss requires 100 x the discipline as a wage earner.

JB

socalfmf

JB

not at all...My wife and I have been running Palomar Printing for the past 13 yrs...9 of them full time..we have 7 employees...This forum seems to keep the rifraf out...I do belong to a few other forums but this one we recommeneded and from what I see I like it a lot...good info flowing back and forth....

Sam

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
JB

not at all...My wife and I have been running Palomar Printing for the past 13 yrs...9 of them full time..we have 7 employees...This forum seems to keep the rifraf out...I do belong to a few other forums but this one we recommeneded and from what I see I like it a lot...good info flowing back and forth....

Sam

Then welcome aboard. Hope you find what you're looking for.

JB