• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Social media is really taking shape, check this out

Doyle

Just watched Foo Fighters play a live jam for their facebook fans. l am simply amazed that I am able to watch this. We will be seeing more and more of this. Very cool!

:rock-n-roll:

Attachments

• foofighters.jpg
    foofighters.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 158

Craig Sjoquist

Sad that this is what America has turned itself into .. games .. our country was not made strong because the young generations wanted only play in there 20s
instead of achievement in more meaningful adventures to break records with

cool as this is to have fun with and amazed it being taken to another level

B Snyder

I had it on too Doyle. Its replaying on livestream.com right now.

Craig - I'm 36. Is it ok with you if I watch? :)

Last edited:

D&Tgraphics

Sad that this is what America has turned itself into .. games .. our country was not made strong because the young generations wanted only play in there 20s

WTF are you talking about:help
:banghead:

Shovelhead

He's making a generational observation.
It makes perfect sense.

:toasting:

Doyle

I am sure that there is a very meaningful statement buried in there, I am just not able to translate this morning.

B Snyder

A live broadcast over the internet is not a game though. I don't find watching this performance on my laptop any different than watching the band performing on Letterman on television.