• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

some advice please----

DizzyMarkus

An update to whats been taking place :0)

Again I left a message one day -- no return call -- message again no return call in which I can understand once they are @ the show in Orlando. At this point I don't want to run out of time for my PayPal Grievance so I filled oneout knowing I may cancel it at anytime but atleast its there. He called me today and and says" I see you have a hold on the funds through PayPal so Im going to go ahead and issue you a refund and email me a Shipping label.

A standup thing to offer and appreciate that sincerly.

In the mean time a local electronics instructor rang me and is wiling to troubleshoot for $20 (he also owns a tv repair shop) -- if repairable the $20 comes off the repair :0) Unrepairable he owns the $20 :0) I told Graphix Networks I would let them know by Wednesday at the latest of the outcome and we can work something out.

Thank you Bryan for trying to work out the issues with me

Markus

DizzyMarkus

turns out whoever was in the back cover last left the wires in the back door channel so when installing the back panel it pinched the wire thus blowing both first and secondary fuses-- currntly working fine :0)

Thank you all for your insights,

Markus

DizzyMarkus

Absolutly did cancel -- they actually reimbursed me the $25 for the trouble shooting fees and new fuses. Without a doubt turned out much better than I had imagined it going -- 5 stars to Bryan of Grafx Network in VA. Above and beyond :0)

thank you,
Markus