• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Someone to take over production?

Jasmin

Founder
I have a company that sells Wall decals. We print on large format latex printer then cut to shape on cutter. We have recently taken off a bit and we are selling around 100 of these a day. Currently I have a small print shop but we are getting overwhelmed by all the orders and looking to outsource this production to a company who can produce/ manufacture these at wholesale.

I think it would be most valuable for someone with big production so they can grow with us. Any tips on where I can find Leeds on this?

Any info is helpful

Thanks!!

CanuckSigns

I have a company that sells Wall decals. We print on large format latex printer then cut to shape on cutter. We have recently taken off a bit and we are selling around 100 of these a day. Currently I have a small print shop but we are getting overwhelmed by all the orders and looking to outsource this production to a company who can produce/ manufacture these at wholesale.

I think it would be most valuable for someone with big production so they can grow with us. Any tips on where I can find Leeds on this?

Any info is helpful

Thanks!!
Where are you located?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I love watching Perry Mason .
My favorite thing, is how he always gets the real killer to admit it, after exposing and proving it during the trial. I guess it's a convenient wrap up... But I watch it enough... I'm thinking about creating a drinking game around the show.
To be clear, I'm referring to the original Perry Mason with Raymond Burr. Haven't really gotten into the new reboot.

Boudica

Any info is helpful

Thanks!!
What's helpful, is seeing this type of spammy request for a Production Manager on the forum.
Just yesterday I received a weird email from linked in, like a scout wondering if I'd be interested in opportunities in the sign making industry. It was odd, and the first time.
... back to the AI chat thread....

Johnny Best

I love watching Perry Mason .
My favorite thing, is how he always gets the real killer to admit it, after exposing and proving it during the trial. I guess it's a convenient wrap up... But I watch it enough... I'm thinking about creating a drinking game around the show.
To be clear, I'm referring to the original Perry Mason with Raymond Burr. Haven't really gotten into the new reboot.
That was a big show on TV when I was young (about 10-15 years old). I still think Paul Drake was shagging Della.
Hamilton Burger was a mean and nasty man. Perry Mason would have broke OJ Simpson down and have had him crying and telling how he killed his wife and the other guy.

Jasmin

Founder
What's helpful, is seeing this type of spammy request for a Production Manager on the forum.
Just yesterday I received a weird email from linked in, like a scout wondering if I'd be interested in opportunities in the sign making industry. It was odd, and the first time.
... back to the AI chat thread....
Why would I waste my time asking this if I didn't need one? Maybe stop leaving rude comments on peoples posts who are actually looking for help. Thanks

Boudica

Why would I waste my time asking this if I didn't need one? Maybe stop leaving rude comments on peoples posts who are actually looking for help. Thanks
Sorry, but your op reads like a chat bot wrote it. If you are indeed genuine than I apologize. Welcome to signs 101.

How exactly can you outsource a production manager from overseas? I mean, it's not a job you can do remotely... A main duty for a pm is to manage the printers. You have to be there.