• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Source for custom dye sublimation printing on fabric

Dan Antonelli

Was wondering if anyone had a source for printing some dye sub printing on fabric with a custom design. We want to re-wrap the panels on our workstations (the tan ones) with more of our corporate colors. They pop out and can easily be recovered.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 122

Dan Antonelli

Yes -

Rick at Typestries. He's actually printing something for our office today - we are 'wrapping' all our fabric on our office partitions with a custom pattern we did with our logo.

Dan Antonelli

I was trying to avoid sending you to his current web site, since we're redesigning it as we speak. But here's the link: http://typestries.com/

He's a vendor here too - good guy.

But when you call him up you should bust his chops and say you almost didn't call him up because his web site was so bad-- LOL.... We have a good portion of the new site done with new branding, etc. Gonna be cool - but we need some content from him to finish -- so you can push him :) ---

Typestries

LMAO!! Been glued to the phone all day, I tune in to S101 and see this! Thanks for the push, Dan as yes the current site is suckola!!

10sacer

Should also try Mandel Corporation in Milwuakee. They print for me.
Georgia Printco is working on it as we speak.
Custom Printed Fabrics in Chester, SC also.