• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP-300V and Flexi

I do most of my jobs in Flexi. However when I need stickers print and cut I export it into an eps file and take it to another computer with versaworks to print and cut because thats what my Roland is hooked to. I am wondering if I connect my Roland to my main computer will Production manager be able to send info and will the roland Print and Cut? Or do I have to install versaworks on this computer.

HWG

CS-SignSupply

All depends on the version and Level of Flexi you you have... Give me a call and I will be glad to help. 1-877-602-4237

CS-SignSupply

Another option... Network the two computers with file sharing. Then can keep your current setup and save/access all of your files from one drive.

Design in Flexi and save EPS file to common drive/folder. Open Versaworks and import file to cut.