• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP 540V user poll

Let's Go Mets!

what banner roll do you guys use? I use ultra flex 13oz gloss. I'm very happy with it, just curious to see what you guys use, anything heavier 14oz - 16oz on this machine?

ChiknNutz

Ultraflex 13 oz. here too. Use both gloss and matte, and after using both, you can't hardly tell the difference in gloss level...kinda weird but that's the way it comes out.

Capital Signs

I like the matte, I purely use matte unless someone requests the gloss... I hate the gloss because I dont have a take up roll deal, and it sticks to each other when print-print lay on each other... 13OZ zeelon/ultraflex

digitalgraffiti

I've been using Titan 13oz to 18oz double sided lately and have been happy with it. Color has been great. Have done quite a bit of the 18oz stuff lately for several over the street and Lamp Post banners.

GregT

I use a DS brand that is matte. If someone requests gloss I will do it and charge a few buck more.

cartoad

We are switching over to 14oz Zeelong (think that is what it is) trying to get some more life out of the banners account the wind is always blowing here. We also have had good success with the 10 oz Zorbex for indoor and very short term.