• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP300, Plugs and cleaning?

S

scarface

Hey guys! Looking into buying a brand new one and had some questions.

My only concern is if i will be able to plug it into my computer. What all hookups does it require?

Also, what additionally to buying the machine do i need to buy to keep it running smooth?

Will be buying it possibly from Beacon Graphics unless somewhere else is cheaper on it that anyone knows of.

Thanks!

craigdavisdesign

ethernet cable. keeping doing your research before you buy. cap tops, dampers, pumps, are common items to replace. cap tops and dampers....don't buy the cheap "Chinese" models there is a difference.

chopper

Hey guys! Looking into buying a brand new one and had some questions.

My only concern is if i will be able to plug it into my computer. What all hookups does it require?

Also, what additionally to buying the machine do i need to buy to keep it running smooth?

Will be buying it possibly from Beacon Graphics unless somewhere else is cheaper on it that anyone knows of.

Thanks!

the computer connection is usb,
and a power cord.
you will need cleaning supplies,
(cleaning solvent, swabs, etc, I think most of that comes with )
buy from some one close to you that will give you support, and answer your questions that is worth more than a few bucks saved..
//chopper

craigdavisdesign

Find it local if possible. When it comes time for service, and you will need it, you dont want the tech coming from across the country...if you use a Roland tech that is

S

scarface

Anyone have a good source to buy these replacement parts from and if it can be replaced by you instead of paying a tech?

chopper

ethernet cable. keeping doing your research before you buy. cap tops, dampers, pumps, are common items to replace. cap tops and dampers....don't buy the cheap "Chinese" models there is a difference.
I don't think the 300's use the ethernet cable on less they recently switched..
//chopper

chopper

Anyone have a good source to buy these replacement parts from and if it can be replaced by you instead of paying a tech?
any roland dealer, triangle ink also sells them they are all over the place just google it..
//chopper