• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Spider stakes

Craig Sjoquist

They are starting to show up around the streets lately here ... so nice looking too.

.. I still pull them out if in the public right away here lol lol from sidewalk to sidewalk makes roads & street corners look like the ghetto.

Big House Signs

I do think they are nice looking but I have found...they snap...where as the metal h stakes may just bend the spiders will snap and break.

lil Details

the new design might work...the older ones that I got were little short spikes for the coro and would snap off way too easy...

I thought they would work better than the metal as I had metal that broke far too fast, but I didn't find the older spider stakes to be any better...

G-Artist

I saw them at the Orlando show and wasn't overly impressed. But the guy was willing to deal
as I never buy any stakes less than a 1,000 at a time and usually more.

Might be nice for selling in hardware stores and the like where they cater to the yard sale
trade and whatnot but for political signs and snipe signs they aren't cost effective and I
think I might have a storage issue if the boxes they come in take up more space then metal
stakes do.

Might be an attractive addition for sign folks who do 1-2-3 sets of signs for customers but our
min. is 100 units and we hardly ever do retail except for elections.