• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sports Clip Art?

Gary Wiant

I'm looking to buy a CD / DVD with sports and mascots, we do a lot of High school "school Spirit" decals and I don't like to use the same design for multiple schools. I'm looking for a package with good looking Football, Basketball, Soccer, Wrestling, Cheerleading, Baseball, Track and Field, Cross Country, Dance and Band. So I need the typical high school sports but not a lot of the funky stuff, if it is part of the package thats fine but I want the artwork to be nice looking. If anyone knows where to get this please let me know

Thanks
Gary

stevenelijah

I bought several cd's from www.digitalartsolutions.com. I bought several from the "smart designs' and they are first class. They have the old sports and mascots and a new beautiful sports cd/dvd... worth checking out. not cheap but great stuff. steve

Last edited by a moderator: