• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Spot on wrap

signs2trade

Ok....here is the new shop truck wrap....some minor tweeking still to be done......

Attachments

• driver Side Proof.jpg
    driver Side Proof.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 81

signs2trade

Agree....busy......this sits on the corner most of the time....just want people to look....for a sign company i have a crappy sign....landlord offers nothing....

grafixemporium

Hey Keith, check out this golf cart we did recently. Turned out pretty cool for a leopard print golf cart with pink stuff on it. The pattern was made with AlienSkin filters. Looks very realistic!

Attachments

• Cotton Cart 1.jpg
    Cotton Cart 1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Cotton Cart 2.jpg
    Cotton Cart 2.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Cotton Cart 3.jpg
    Cotton Cart 3.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 71

Sparky

I didn't notice your number was even on the truck, then when I saw it, I looked harder and saw your area code. You have an outer glow on the copy above, maybe you should do the same on the number?

R08

I didn't notice your number was even on the truck, then when I saw it, I looked harder and saw your area code. You have an outer glow on the copy above, maybe you should do the same on the number?

Ya.. I didn't SPOT that either. :ROFLMAO:

johnnysigns

OP, you're missing the mark big time w/ legibility at a distance w/ that first concept. That background art is swallowing your content.

Billct2

Before I saw the cart I thought a real leopard print or a huge leaping leopard would look cool an dbetter showcase a wraps advantages

artsnletters

maybe it's me, but those "spots", look like random spray bomb dots. I think you're making a really fugly design just to wrap it around an apparently catchy tag line. Not trying to be mean, i just think that design will get the exact opposite response for marketing yourself. Shouldn't YOUR design be the absolute best-top shelf work, demonstrating your design and print abilities?
Is it trying to be animal print like the cool golf carts below it?
Again, JMO.
Tim

signgal

I fell in love with your logo from the beginning and it all just gets lost on this layout. I'd like to see you try something like Bill said. You put a sleek beast on there and I wanna see someone drive by without noticing ;)

Jillbeans

I am sorry, but that just looks terrible.
It clashes with the colors in your logo and is virtually illegible from a distance.
The text lacks contrast and the stretched phone number is nasty looking.
Perhaps if you changed all the text to plain white it would look less awful.
Or even if you made the background whiter and the spots blacker.
From the thumbnail I thought it was camo.
Your logo is fine, I would build off of it.
Love....Jill

weaselboogie

I'm with Jill. Just looking at the thumbnail, it looks cluttery. I'd drop the whole animal fur concept and just go with a clean design.