• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Spring loaded pole banner brackets?

JoySigns

Has anyone used these? I have a quote request for these but they appear to cost nearly 3 times as much as a regular banner bracket with fiberglass poles. I guess I'd like to know if they're worth it in your opinion. Oh, it's a church and they want to put on 4 banners per pole, they're looking at a lot of money if they go with the Wind Deflector which is the only one that I've found.

Billct2

They work great. I gave a parking lot done with them that gest a lot of wind and they have been up for at least 5 years.

JoySigns

Ok, I have found two different types of brackets that are supposed help with wind load. The first is the spring type called the Wind Deflector and another one has what is apparently a special fiberglass rod that bends, their video shows a guy jumping on it to show how it bends and then bounces back without breaking. Anyone got any opinion about these or a suggested supplier ?