• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stay safe Florida!

Stacey K

I like making signs
Stay safe sign friends in Florida! The rest of the country is praying for you!

We got my niece out of Tampa Bay Monday, she got a cancelled seat back to Wisconsin. My parents are still in Wisco. Our friends have evacuated to other areas in Florida.

I feel like everyone is taking this very serious so I'm confident our sign friends have battened down the hatches or evacuated. At any rate, please everyone be safe and check back in so we know you are alive!

Boudica

I'm here for Educational Purposes
Ditto. I've been watching this thing closely and thinking about all my peeps in FL. Stay safe - even if your not in the path of Milton, there are lot's of tornadoes popping up in South Florida.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Clearing frost off the car windows this morning thinking "better this than a hurricane".
Saw some massive damage on the news this morning. All the stuff can be replaced, the people are most important.
For a change this one missed my daughter... The worst hit well north of her.

Boudica

I'm here for Educational Purposes
I feel so lucky to live in an area where we don't have hurricanes or tornados. Well, sometimes a tornado - but they are nothing in comparison. more like dust devils on steroids.
We just get wildfires and smoke from wild fires. One of these days we are going to have a devastating volcano problem - and earthquakes, but its not like an every year occurrence.

...Everyone stay safe, there's still a lot of water to deal with.

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
Good here. West of Gainesville out in the boonies, but far enough inland to be relatively safe. Surrounded by lots of trees, which makes a nice wind buffer for the house and shop BUT also leaves me with a lot of crap on the ground to deal with from Helene and a little more added from this. I'll be cutting and burning stuff for a couple hours a day for at least a month from the two, but to me that's small price to pay to live in these beautiful woods.