• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stitches & Stickers - New Here

Hello All,

My Name is Tim, My wife and I decided to go into business for our Self about 2 Years ago, We have Crazy busy Schedules because besides our Shop we are Still working Full time Jobs in unrelated Fields

We are Located in San Diego, CA Just south of Downtown

We have a Small Shop, We require No minimums.

We Offer (All In House):
Embroidery
Digitizing
Vectorizing
Vinyl Graphics
Heat Transfer
Photo Transfer
Small Signs
Banners

We are Currently Adding a New Eco Solvent Printer and will be Offering Full & Partial Car/Truck Wraps, Printed Banners, Printed Stickers, Printed Card Stock, Printed Canvas & Much More

We are Looking for Outsource Partners in the San Diego Area, So if you have a Service that I can Market, I can't Promise alot of Work but we can offer it to our Customers and See what Happens

:omg: - LOL, The Name is what gets Customers Asking about it, The Name Stitches & Stickers that is - If that's what the Customer Calls it I'm not gonna retrain them, Beside for Our Shop we Differentiate "Printed" Decals froM Die Cut by Name: Stickers = "Printed Stickers... opps :ROFLMAO: I mean Decals", Decals = "Die Cut" & Die Cut Printed are well Printed & Die Cut

But I get it :Big Laugh

The industry term is decals.