• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stock Image Subscriptions

JgS

I'm sorry to start a new thread on this but the search isn't working for me today. I was wondering who you use for your stock images? I currently use shutterstock but that is getting expensive and I was wondering what sites offer cheaper subscriptions.

rjssigns

We buy as needed from Dreamstime or take our own pics. We also sell on Dreamstime. Good way to offset costs.

Whatever you do, DO NOT use www.Imageclub10.com
Those guys will constantly cold call you selling CD bundles of the same stuff that you can download on their site with your subscription. Then, they will often just send you said CD's and automatically charge your card for them and they will not return them or refund your money. Total scam artists.

The dollar photo club looks good. I'll try them out for sure.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Whatever you do, DO NOT use www.Imageclub10.com
Those guys will constantly cold call you selling CD bundles of the same stuff that you can download on their site with your subscription. Then, they will often just send you said CD's and automatically charge your card for them and they will not return them or refund your money. Total scam artists.

The dollar photo club looks good. I'll try them out for sure.

I just got a cold call from them today, never heard of them at all until now. We just renewed our PVO subscription so we weren't interested in more templates but I was curious if they were legit or decent.

I just got a cold call from them today, never heard of them at all until now. We just renewed our PVO subscription so we weren't interested in more templates but I was curious if they were legit or decent.

I'd stay away honestly, not worth their BS. I checked out dollarphotoclub and they have the same stuff, plus more. Their vectors are much better actually.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Graphicstock - dirt cheap. Can get an unlimited subscription for $99 a year with the coupon code (link below). The selection is halfway decent, not horrible or anything but it's not Shutterstock or istockphoto. For $99 for an entire year of unlimited downloads though its not bad at all.

http://www.graphicstock.com

We also use some of the free sites already mentioned and iStockphoto.

D2S

I got a cold call today from http://www.imageclub10.com/ along with an email. Honestly it looks good but its always to good to be true, I see the previous complaints was wondering if any has used it recently if anything changed. Thanks!

Image club is like a genital wart. You never get rid of them. Since starting on my own I went with dollar photo club. 6 months and I'm very happy with them and their selection. Not one call either. Just as advertised, a buck a download.