• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Strange problem with my SP 300

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
I was printing a seven foot decal and the vinyl ran off track while I was out of the room.The machine had shut itself down so I turned off the power got the jam fixed and restarted the machine. Now every time it finishes printing one of these decals it pulls it back about one foot (approx. to whare it jammed) and then it says it's "Now Processing" , the busy light is flashing,and I can't do anything. I have to shut the machine off and restart it before any functions will work, I also noticed that last time the screen in Flexi said that it was 80% finished even though the print was done and contour cut was done.

Any Ideas??:help

kustomkoncepts

Sounds like the print comand is still stuck in the process mode yet. did you turn off and unplug the printer for 5 minutes, close all and restart computer, plug in and turn on printer and open file try again.

does it still do it after that?

Ive had it happen betore the comand is just stuck in the que and a restart of everytrhing always fixes it for me.

Dave L.

Are the heads stopping in mid print, or does the print finish? And before this was it a media jam or a head strike?

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
No I have not turned off and unplugged the printer for five minutes,but I will try that.

No the heads are not stopping in mid print , it will print the decal compleatly, do the countour cut, and then pull the decal back about 12", and then I can't do any other functions unless I shut it off and restart it.

I am going to try another print now that its been unplugged for about ten minutes, THANKS for your help.