• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Studio Security Systems

Victorian Signs

I currently have indoor alarm security, thru-out my studio on the inside, but would like to take it to the next level, outdoor night time camera system, can anyone shed a little light on maybe what would be a good system to purchased, there are so many systems out there, appericate any in-put.........thanks in advance:design:

d fleming

I use 5 of these.

Attachments

• security.jpg
    security.jpg
    450.4 KB · Views: 70

d fleming

Truth is they're spoiled babies. We have the parents and kept 3 from their litter.
Have always trained my dobes not to take food from strangers mostly because a well meaning person with a piece of chocolate or something else toxic to them can wreck their day. They ask permission to eat. Been raising dobermans for over 20 years now, just love the breed. The snarling pic is from one night with two sisters playing in the living room, from the pic you would think they were trying to kill each other but it's just two kids having fun. We usually have at least one in the shop with us, customers have come to expect hugs and kisses from the pups and act dissappointed if they're not here!

So does that mean they wont bite someone then:help:omg2: wouldn't that be like feeding them:banghead:

Just pulling your leg:)