• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

suggestions for a weak design concept?

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
What the heck is Bubble Tea????

Bubble tea is just a black tea with milk and simple sugar in it with ice and then you drop in additives, popular adds are tapioca, flavored jellies, mint balls, soft fleshy fruit, etc ... and some flavor the tea themselves or opt to go with a frozen fruit slushy thing instead of tea.

Quite easy to make.

http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-boba-and-bubble-tea-98067

They call it bubble tea because the additives go to the bottom and look like bubbles sticking to the side ... well is supposed to look like that .. I just call it boba like it's originally called.

p3

I like Butto's idea. I recommend looking at "Thai Tea" on google. It's usually called Boba tea, but the main tea is a milky orange/brown with dark brown balls. All though there are different kinds of Boba with different colors. But I'm assuming that is why she want's the orange in it. I cant contribute any ideas at the moment because I'm at work, but maybe I'll throw something together when I get home.

p3

Didn't spend too much time on this, although I probably should have before posting this. Let the rip apart begin. The first one I was just messing with sketching a cup on a piece of paper, and didn't really spend too much time on fonts.

Attachments

• bubbletea.jpg
    bubbletea.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 89

Jillbeans

Good Lord! (at her ideas and gag at the thought of lumpy tea)
I would try to do a mock up beside what "she" wanted, (muck up) you know she will chose that noxious looking thing with the bad 70s font.

My suggestions (gag) would be as has been suggested, just use the words, make them fun looking in "her" colors. No tea bags no bubbles.

(gag)
*shudder*
:smile:
Love....Jill

Attachments

• gag.jpg
    gag.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 110

Locals Find!

Didn't spend too much time on this, although I probably should have before posting this. Let the rip apart begin. The first one I was just messing with sketching a cup on a piece of paper, and didn't really spend too much time on fonts.

I like the top one. Very clean and nice.

Tiki

Font Sage
Instead of Bubbles maybe use a few Tapioca Balls in your design

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 131

Marlene

That's quite well done, Tiki...... :thumb:

agree. I did a bing.com search of bubble tea logos and they do all look like a car wash. like what Tiki did as it doesn't look like a place to bring the dog for a bath. lucky us, we don't have any bubble tea places yet that I know of and am thinking that is a good thing

Jillbeans

As always, I love what Tiki did, but ugh the thought of it, and if bubble tea really does look like that, gag me with a spoon. Hurl City!
:covereyes:

toucan_graphics

I'll update this thread sometime next year.... the client told me she is spending the holidays in Europe and so not doing anything with this until mid-January when she gets back.