• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa cut or Summa S class

vikcho

Dear friends,
I am from India and here there is no dealer of Summa Plotters. I wish to buy Summa because of it's accuracy in cutting pre-printed decals with good speed. All my job will be cutting the eco-solvent vinyl printed decals.
As there are no dealers here I can't view and compare the models. The price difference is around $2500 in SumaCut and S class D models. I don't cut any thick materials only vinyl does the price difference really justify for me to go for S class? Please advice me.
Thanks & regards
Vikram

Nickg

Hello Vikcho,

The SummaCut and S-Class D series cutters share some similarities and will both offer the precision and speed that you mentioned above. Some of the reasons to choose an S-class include faster cut speed, higher degree of accuracy, and the use dual motors which can help pull thicker materials through the cutter. I hope that this helps answer your question, If you have any other questions let me know.

Nick Garras
Summa USA
1-800-527-7778 x 137

Last edited:

vikcho

Hi Nick,
So you are from Summa. Can you give me the best price for these machines. Also let me know if I don't wish to cut thick materials then what will be the difference in speed and accuracy of the machines. You can also mail me the details at vikram_graphics@yahoo.co.in

Vikram